MPOWER operates a monthly payment system of 12 equal monthly payments per annum due by recurring card payment. This includes a week’s holiday at Christmas (24/12 to the 31/12 inclusive), a week’s holiday at Easter (beginning Good Friday) and three weeks holiday in Summer (18th July to 11th August inclusive).
We respect your personal information and will only ask you for information we really need from you. Your information will be kept secure and we will only share it with others when we need their help in delivering our service to you (Eg seminar/ competition organisers etc.). Be assured that we will never share your information in any other circumstances without your permission – nor will we sell it on elsewhere! Here are more details –
1. The Data We Collect
As a data controller we collect a variety of data in order to deliver our services, and we will manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely.
We may ask you to provide us the following data –
DATE OF BIRTH
NEXT OF KIN NAME
NEXT OF KIN CONTACT NUMBER
We use the above data to manage the running of the club and for competitions you may choose to participate in which meet the GDPR legal requirements. We collect this data on the following lawful basis to fulfil a contract.
2. Which third parties do we share Personal Data with?
We share personal data with the following third parties:
Our Insurance providers – Data is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
3. Why do we share your Personal Data with the above?
We share your data in order to deliver our martial arts training to you and to ensure the safe and efficient running of of our classes and service.
4. How do we keep your personal data secure?
We keep your data secure by following internal policies of best practice and training for staff. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when information is submitted to us online. In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of our security we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data was involved in the breach, we will also inform you
6. You have the following rights –
– the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
– the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
– the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
– the right to have your personal data erased
– the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
– the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
– the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
– rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
We also give you the option to manage your data via email, telephone or writing to us.
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to the duration will depend on your relationship with us, and whether it is ongoing. We may keep some of your personal data for up to 7 years after our working contract with you has finished for Tax legislation purposes.
Revised 20 March 2020
Username or email address *
Lost your password?